RVC proudly serves the northern Illinois region, linking talent to the workforce.
With customized training, the possibilities are endless. From group workshops to one-on-one training, get tailored solutions to meet the demands of your organization.
Empowering Our Workforce
Customized Trainings Offered in 2022-2023
- 8-Week CNC: Students will learn foundational skills, blueprint reading, CAD modeling, shop safety, and basic CNC machine knowledge. Students will learn entry-level machine operation and setup, CAM programing, and part processing.
- Onsite CNC Training: Our trainers can come to your location to teach foundational skills, blueprint reading, CAD modeling, shop safety, and basic CNC machine knowledge among other skills.
- FANUC Robot Training: This training includes: Robot Operations, Handling Tool Operations & Programming, and Handling Pro. Testing is required for the FANUC Level 1 Certificate.
- Mechanics Test Prep: This training includes FAA mechanics certification with the following ratings: Airframe, Powerplant, and Airframe & Powerplant.
- Machining 101
- Shop Math
- Blueprint Reading
- Workplace ESL
- Six Sigma Training
- Intro to LEAN
- Empowering Teams for Change
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Intro to DEI
- Safe Space Training
- Implicit Bias
- Aligning Strategies with Equity Goals
- Incorporating Equity into Everyday Work
- Basic Life Support CPR
- LEAN for Healthcare
- Cultural Competence
- Effective Grant Writing
- Building an Effective Brand
- Social Media Basics for Business
- Building Effective Presentations
- Microsoft Suite, including Access, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Word
- Adobe Acrobat
- Basic Online Security
Leadership & Team Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Development: Gain access to DISC, Strengths Finder, Interpersonal Skills, Conflict Resolution, Leading by Example, and be involved in a Post-Assessment Project.
- Communication Skills for New Hires
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Service
- High-Performing Teams and Leaders
- Successful Collaboration Strategies
- Becoming Indispensable
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- OSHA HAZWOPER
- OSHA-10 and OSHA-30
- Forklift Driver Certification
- Aerial Life Certification
- Basic Fire Safety
- Threat Response
Amanda's counsel and guidance through weeks of ongoing meetings helped us to identify strengths and weaknesses in our partnership and company shortfalls/opportunities. For these reasons, I highly recommend Amanda in the areas of executive training and coaching.
regarding Amanda Kieper, RVC Trainer